Give Your Kids an Active Start
Karate lessons for children are a great way to help develop a foundation of movement, focus, and resilience while learning valuable socialization skills in a fun martial arts environment!
- Active Start Program (Ages 3-5 years)
- Karate Fundamentals (Ages 6 – 8 years)
- Karate for Kids (Ages 9 – 11)
The Skills to Succeed in Life
As pressures from the outside world increase, martial arts classes for youth can create the confidence, discipline, and self respect needed to succeed. Karate is a great way to continue to build an athletic base while learning important self defence skills.
- Youth Program (Ages 12-14)
- Competitive and Recreational Programs
- Teen / Sport Program (Ages 13 +)
Now is the Time!
The pursuit of excellence is relevant in all phases of life and martial arts programs for adults provides a perfect way to gain fitness, focus, strength, and inner peace.
- Adult Tradtional Karate
- Kendo (Way of the Sword)
- Beginner to Advanced (no experience necessary!)